We are all facing a new reality, which has affected our lives. With these new facts we try to adjust and improve our services. Our main priority is the safety of our guests.
Here you will find our cancellation policy, which has modified because of COVID-19.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Given the unprecedented disruption to the travel and hospitality industry, our branches are postponing their opening, with a view to ensuring the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please read below how you can adapt your travel plans with us:
1. On April 13th 2020, the Greek Government intervened in the tourism sector in order to alleviate the negative effects of COVID-19. The new law provides that all advanced payment of bookings cancelled from 25.02.2020 until 30.09.2020 due to COVID-19, shall not be returned but a voucher with value for 18 months will be issued instead.
2. Within this period of 18 months, you may use this voucher by making a booking for accommodation services in any of our branches.
3. All refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 made through our website, other platforms or direct e-mails should get in touch with us or the platforms in order to modify their reservation or get the voucher.
OUR CHANGES ON CLEANING IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN HEALTH AND SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and workers as our highest priority and in compliance with the World Health Organisation and the Greek Ministry of Health, we assure you that our comprehensive health and safety plan provides for all interventions, requirements and procedures across all hotel departments to tackle the current COVID-19 and any diseases that can be transmitted in the community.
- Operation at low occupancy at all our branches to ensure proper distancing.
- Intensified cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Extensive cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints and guestrooms.
- Provision of disinfectant dispensers for our guests in public areas.
- Responsible and compliant personnel.
- Awareness campaign at all branches.